Some of the things I built are,
- Web scale systems – Ad Tracking, Behavioural and Contextual targeting, Ad Delivery, Content delivery.
- Natural Language Processing - Custom parsers, custom rules engines and grammars.
- Search Engines - both vertical and organic.
- Crawlers - both open and closed crawlers.
I am currently an Engineering Manager at Facebook, helping with the brand advertising strategy here.
Research & Teaching
My research interests are in the domain of Natural Language Processing and Information Extraction. Lately, I have started working in Graph Theory.
I enjoy teaching and I have taken guest lectures on Linux, Natural Language Processing and Probability theory. I have also taught elementary math to school children.
- Feb 3, 2015 - Building and growing a Tech Business - A talk I did at Makers Academy
- May 07, 2014 - Extracting Signals from Noise - A talk during Big Data Week 2014
- Feb 28, 2014 - Linked Data @ Affectv - A talk at Kings College London
In the Press
|Feb 27, 2014||TechRadar - Team structure|
|Jan 21, 2014||My Customer - How to structure teams|
|Apr 17, 2014||Business News Daily|
|Apr 16, 2014||RealBusiness - The internal recruitment process|
|Apr 02, 2014||Business Works - Top tips for recruiting|
|Mar 12, 2014||RealBusiness - How to work with recruiters|
|Oct 19, 2012||Tech Week Europe - IT Life|
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|[PGP public key]||Fingerprint: |
Or, you can use the links here to reach me on social networks.